Deploy failed (but no logs)

I hope someone can help me with this. I have been trying to deploy a Dash/Flask app on Render. The deploy fails, but I get no logs telling me why.

I get a Deploy failed: Exited with status 1. But the logs of deployment end here:

Sep 15 01:40:13 PM  ==> Generating container image from build. This may take a few minutes...
Sep 15 01:45:32 PM  ==> Uploading build...
Sep 15 01:46:49 PM  ==> Build uploaded in 40s
Sep 15 01:46:49 PM  ==> Build successful 🎉
Sep 15 01:46:49 PM  ==> Deploying...

Usually, logs are showing what went wrong. But I got nothing here. How can I fix my deployment/source code, if render doesn’t tell me “what went wrong”. Given that Exited with status 1 can mean so many things.

Can anyone help? Maybe the logs are somewhere I don’t know (newbie Render here o/).

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Nkluge-correa,

it doesn’t look like you’re doing anything wrong. Please track these threads for updates. It looks like you’re also suffering from this issue (or issues):

Thanks a lot @jnns! The error seems to “go away” depending on the time of day. During the early morning hours I tried again, and the error logs appeared.

Now I know what is going wrong (but that is a subject for another question)!

Anyway, it is an annoying bug that deserves attention.

Hi @Nkluge-correa,

Sorry for the delay here. As @jnns mentioned, we did have an ongoing issue last week with deploy logs. I wanted to check in here and see if you still needed assistance? Logs should be flowing as expected now, and I do see your most recent deploys succeeded.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.