I just signed up for render, yesterday, to try it out and deploy my NestJS webservice. I ran into some weird issue that was resolved by re-running the build, after clearing the cache. However, I wanted to write this to follow up to ensure I understand why this happened and what to expect moving forward.
Here is a screenshot of the logs:
Notice, the failed status, but no more output from the logs.
The build setup is a straightforward node/nestjs setup where I run the
nest build command and then the
start:prod command, which runs
node dist/main internally.
As mentioned at the start, re-running and clearing the cache seemed to have fix the issue.
I also did some digging around the community and noticed this link: Deploy failed (but no logs). This is what triggered me to restart the build.
But again, just want to make sure I understand what’s going on.
Let me know if there’s any additional info, like build ID or something of that nature that I can share to help debug.
Thanks ahead of time!