I’ve deployed a new site – www.serbea.dev – and my DNS settings have been updated accordingly, but Render seems stuck issuing the SSL certificate for serbea.dev. The www subdomain is working fine however. I tried to delete the custom domain, and then create it again, but no change.
Hi @jaredcwhite ,
I started to investigate and was able to confirm that serbea.dev wasn’t getting a cert. However, it looks like it’s resolved itself now. I know we just rolled out a new version of our certificate management platform, so there might be some lag there and I’ll investigate further.
In the mean time, it looks like you’re good to go Please do let us know if you need any more help.