Unable to connect to the server using custom domain

I recently deployed a build to render and met the problem where the custom domain that I’ve set up isn’t working properly as it shows ‘Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.’ when I enter the address. Whereas for the domain that is given by default by render, it loads but takes a significant amount of time. I am wondering if it is the problem of too many requests being made while rendering the webpage. However, I figure that it will at least take me to the authentication page where there isn’t as many requests made on the page.

Hi,

You’ve not mentioned which service or domain this is in relation to.

If you still require assistance, please could you share some specific details of the issue you are experiencing that may help us troubleshoot it with you, e.g. domain, service name/ID, etc. If you don’t want to share these details on the community forum, please feel free to raise a ticket from the “Help” or “Contact Support” links when logged in to the Dashboard.

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.