I have a custom domain on my static site that I set up yesterday that is still stuck on ‘DNS update needed’. I have two custom domains:
The first verified fine almost immediately, but the second is still waiting. I believe the required DNS records are all set up correctly on Route 53 on my end.
My service ID is
I wasn’t sure whether it’s best to post this sort of issue here or via a direct email to support@ - let me know for future issues like this. Thanks.