Half of the requests for node js web app failing, render not able to serve all the requests

My node js app serves HTML content and for a couple of days half of the requests to load the page(or
resources of the page) are failing.

Try this URL: https://www.manish-mehta.in/images/infosys.jpg

The screenshot below(half of the time image is loaded and in other cases it gives 404, no issue in the logs, and the node app working fine on render and locally also.

Sometimes it gives 502(Bad gateway) also. Not sure if the Render’s DNS or any kind of traffic load balancing is affected.

Please help ASAP.

2 Likes

We have the same issue.

Nothing is logged. sometimes its 404, and sometimes it works.

Usinga django app. Started very recently. Please advise! this is affecting my production website

Sometimes it gives 502(Bad gateway) also. Not sure if the Render’s DNS or any kind of traffic load balancing is affected. We need the solution ASAP.

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out!

We’re aware of issues affecting services deployed in the Singapore region, you may experience 404s from time to time. We’re investigating.

Regards.
Jérémy, Render Support

Hey,

A quick update on the incident… We’ve applied a fix and are currently monitoring the situation.

Feel free to follow the incident page to get any updates: https://status.render.com/incidents/gp7bdh5nmsxg

Let me know if you’re still experiencing any 404s or if you require any additional help.

Regards.
Jérémy, Render Support

Hi Jeremy,

It’s not been resolved, since yesterday it became more frequent. I am getting 404s and 502 continuously now. My web page is not loading fully even once. Please look into it ASAP. It’s a weird kind of issue I am facing first time ever and its impact is very high.

Hey,

We’re aware of the issue and are actively working on fixing it. Happens for a few minutes around that time almost everyday.

Sorry for the trouble.

Regards.
Jérémy, Render Support

Do you have the root cause identified or is there an ETA for resolution? It is happening all the time.

Same In Singapore And Asia

Hey,

Please open a support ticket via the “Contact Support” form in the dashboard if you’re experiencing 502s, that will help gather more information.

Regards.
Jérémy, Render Support

Please open a support ticket if needed.

Regards.
Jérémy, Render Support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.