Base URL not responding

Hello, yes, my case is very similar to the topics given. the app has been successfully deployed. however, it loads for 2-3 minutes and then says request timeout. when I inspect it, I get this error:
“Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.keys ()
at companion-bubble.js:1465:19726
at Generator.next ()
at Ln (companion-bubble.js:1465:19144)”.
this is my app: https://dreamcars.onrender.com/
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

regards

Artur

Hi,

The URL you shared is returning a 502, and not the error you mentioned. This often means that the service has never had a successful deploy.

I see you have opened several tickets and community topics in the last couple of days with similar questions. I can see one of my colleagues has also recently replied to one of your tickets, which seems related to another topic you opened today.

General code debugging is beyond the scope of Render Support, but maybe other members of the community will be able to help. However, when asking for code assistance, you would need to provide as much information as possible, please could you elaborate on your issue in as much detail as possible, e.g. full logs/error messages, reproduction steps, screenshots, code, etc. to show the problem you’re experiencing.

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.