My request not returning responce

i deployed my node js app on render successfully and not all endpoints are working some are just loading infinitly without a response and everything works locally can this be explained cos i’ve been on it for a while and there are no errors on the terminal

Hi there,

First, I recommend checking the service logs for any problems. Second, be sure to check out our docs on host and port configuration – these instructions often help clear up application startup issues like this.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Mike

Render Support Engineer, MT (UTC-7)

My app is up and running but some end point aren’t returning any response and some are for those that aren’t returning any they just load infinitely without response for example if the baseUrl is (https://spinel-backend.onrender.com)
for POST requests baseUrl/api/v1/register load infinitely and baseUrl/api/v1/login loads with a response and both endpoints are on the same server with no errors on the logs also for GET request baseUrl/api/v1/product/61377d30b98942adf3e02c1c load infinitely and baseUrl/api/v1/products?keyword=&page=1&price[lte]=1000&price[gte]=1 loads with a response

Hi there,

I recommend inspecting the service logs closely for any signs of problems. Beyond that, did you implement the instructions laid out in our docs on host and port configuration? https://render.com/docs/web-services#host-and-port-configuration

Regards,
Mike

I have read the documentation on host and port configuration and checked the logs this is what i keep getting on the logs after i cancel a request that has been loading too much GET /api/v1/product/61377d30b98942adf3e02c1c - - ms - - i think you need to check and try cos this isnt normal

Hi there,

In order to diagnose and discuss a specific service, you will need to reach out to us about this problem from the Render Dashboard’s “Help” link. That way we can discuss the issue privately and get into more detail.

Regards,
Mike

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.