We have a wildcard domain that’s been stuck on “Certificate Pending” for a while - could someone take a look?
We previously had a certificate issued but we removed and then re-added the custom domain and are still waiting for the wildcard certificate to be issued.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Simon_Bennett. We’re on it.
Okay, things should be good now @Simon_Bennett. Sorry for the delay. This process is normally very quick. We’re going to keep looking into this to see if we can understand what went wrong here.
All good now. Thanks @david! I appreciate your help with this.
Yes, this was a very fast process last time - just a couple of minutes I think.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.