SSL Error or Cipher Mismatch

Hey all. I’m coming up on 24 hours since I was unable to use my website, so just wondering if you have any tips or tricks for managing this? I have a custom domain from Google Domains (which has A and CNAME records), DNSSEC enabled, and seems to be routing to Render just fine in my dig tests. I have “Verified” and “Certificate Pending” notifications on my Render Dashboard for both of my redirects. I’ve read through the forums on here and sent support an email, but 24 hours seems unusual for the cases I’ve read and I’m just wondering if there’s anything else I should try. I’m unfortunately losing business here.
Thanks everyone!

This issue has been handled in another channel.

Render Support, UTC+10 :australia:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.