Certificate Pending (again)

Hi can one of the Render techs check why our cert for “algocloud.org” still says Certificate Pending? It’s been hanging for over a week now. Thanks.

Hi there,
I’ve refreshed the certs and I’ve checked that the site loads now - please don’t hesitate to reach out to us sooner should you have problems like this ever again,

Regards,

John B

Hi, this impacts my site as well. Can you try and help? I recently set up A,CNAME,CAA records pointing towards render. I have the green verified badge but it’s been stuck on certificate pending for hours now and can’t identify the problem.

I’ve flushed on all major sites and I can see DNS lookup it points towards render.

My certificate has now been issues after 12-14 hours - resolved

I’m having the same issue. I just signed up for an organization account today, created a CNAME entry to point to my render url in Hover, have the green “verified” badge, but the certificate has been pending for longer than expected. In the past, the cert issuance has been very quick. The error I get when browsing to the custom domain in chrome is ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH.

Can someone take a look?

Looks like it went through. Sorry for the false alarm.