Non-Existent Domain Verification Issue Between Render and GoDaddy

Hi Render Community,

I’m currently facing an issue with domain verification while using GoDaddy as my domain registrar and Render for deployment. Despite following the steps provided for DNS setup, I keep encountering a “non-existent domain” error during verification. Here are the details of what I’ve done so far:

1. Added the required CNAME and A records in GoDaddy’s DNS management as per Render’s guidelines.
  2. Waited for the DNS propagation period (more than 48 hours).
  3. Checked for any typos or misconfigurations in the records.
  4. Attempted re-verification multiple times, but the error persists.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions from the community to resolve this issue. Has anyone encountered a similar problem or found a solution when using Render with GoDaddy domains? Any advice on troubleshooting DNS configurations or tips for successful domain verification would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi there,

I’m not sure the Render community can help much with this. You likely need help from Render Support, and we can’t help unless we know the domain and service having this issue.

Please use the contact support link in our dashboard to open a support ticket directly with us.

Regards,

Keith
Render Support, UTC+10 :australia:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.