Issues pushing out my NodeJS application

Hi all,
I am trying to push this to Render: GitHub - ModularSoftAU/DevoteMe-API: An API used to connect the DevoteMe suite of applications. on the staging branch but no output comes out on the main route.
Also when the application starts the build is still In Progress.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

It seems that your application is being served via 127.0.0.1 or via an IPv6 host: [::1] , which won’t work on Render. To address this, please ensure that you are binding your service to the IP address 0.0.0.0 rather than using localhost or 127.0.0.1

Another potential cause for this issue could be our automatic port detection not functioning correctly. In such cases, you can try setting the PORT environment variable explicitly to bypass the automatic detection.

Jérémy.
Render Support, UTC+3

Thanks for this. Setting the bind to 0.0.0.0 worked a treat.
Since deploying the API application, I’ve now deployed the Discord bots which tie into the API application and at 8:07 it was fine but at 8:51 it was just “Killed” and I need to redeploy to get it running again:

Any idea why?

Hey,

“Killed” would probably suggest an OOM event. If you want us to dig deeper, please contact us via the “Contact Support” form in the dashboard.

Jérémy.
Render Support, UTC+3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.