Internal Server Error Help Noob

Hello! Hopefully someone can help me. My API on render wasn’t able to be called from the application I was using. Not sure why this happened, and I couldn’t fix it. I tried making some changes, and tried to redeploy but the build failed unfortunately, probably because I did something wrong haha. So now I’m starting it all from scratch again. Can anyone tell me how to avoid the internal errors on the servers end? I just want to leave it alone and not worry about not being able to connect to the server. Can anyone tell me what I’m missing here? I’ve implemented a DISK exactly how I’m supposed to. Im on a paid plan, I also have the 500mb of ram for 7/month, not sure what I’m doing wrong? Edit: I actually started from scratch and it’s working beautifully again, but I’m scared I’m going to get another internal error out of nowhere over the next few days. How can I ensure that I’m in the clear? Would love some input!

Hey,

When/where are you seeing internal server errors? Anyway we can reproduce the issue? Or see it? It may be an issue with your code and not Render.

Jérémy.
Render Support, UTC+3

Hey Jeremy, thanks for trying to help. Just wanted to mention that everything WAS working amazingly for a few days. Not sure if I just did the set up wrong, but for about 3 days I had 0 problems and made no changes. On day 4, out of nowhere nothing was working on the server side (at least I had to assume the server side because I was getting the internal server error/bad gateway error on my logs on render).

I made a flowise depository and connected through my GitHub, set up all the environmental variables as shown in the instructions, set up my DISK, have the paid plan; also the 7 dollars a month option, and I’m just scared this is going to happen again. The first deploy, I actually only had 3 environmental variables set up (user name, password and DATABASE PATH), second deploy which is where I am currently, I added the additional environmental variables (APIKEY PATH, SECRETKEYPATH etc), and I set my runtime to Docker instead of Node like the first rime. Do you think that’s why it failed connecting to the server the first time?

Hey,

I think it’s better if you contact us directly via the dashboard: “Contact Support” form. Because I’m definitely not certain about what is/could be happening here.

Jérémy.
Render Support, UTC+3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.