Flask - HTML file Changes not reflecting in browser (webapp)

I have a Flask App. There is a module where I update the HTML file in ‘templates’ by taking data from Google Sheet. I could see that the the html file is updated when I see from shell. But I don’t see the changes in the Browser. It still shows old code. I had the same code hosted in replit a while back where this functionality was working fine.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

It’s hard to offer any advice without details. A couple things spring to mind:

• Render instances have ephemeral filesystems, so any file created after it boots will be lost on the next restart (e.g. next deploy, manual restart, free spin-down, etc.) - if you to persist an uploaded/generated file beyond restarts you’ll need a Render Disk or external store.

• Maybe there’s some caching somewhere?

If you could share some specific details that may help us troubleshoot it with you, e.g. any logs/errors/output, specific URLs, service name/ID, reproduction steps, etc. If you don’t want to share these details on the community forum, please feel free to raise a ticket from the “Contact Support” or “Help” links while logged into the Dashboard.

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.