How Render Dashboard handles data refresh?

My app imports data from a specific sheet from Google Sheets, where it’s updated every 6 hours.

How Render handles this kind of data updates?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Render is a hosting provider, so you can really accomplish this any way you choose to. I recommend checking out our public documentation to learn more about what’s possible.

Regards,
Mike

Render Support Engineer, MT (UTC-6)

Subject: Assistance Needed with Deploying Flask App and Python Compatibility

Dear Mike Marinaro,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m writing to seek your guidance as I navigate my first experience with rendering web services and deploying a Flask app to a server. I’ve run into a challenge that I believe you could help me with.

The issue I’m currently facing is related to Python version compatibility. During the development of my Flask app, I used Python 3.11, the latest available version at the time. However, when attempting to deploy the app, I encounter the following error:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tornado==6.3.2 (from -r requirements.txt (line 54)) (from versions)

To address this, I have attempted to reinstall the specific version mentioned in the error message, but this process has been time-consuming and not entirely effective.

I’m reaching out to ask if you have any recommendations or insights into resolving this issue more efficiently. Are there any alternative approaches or solutions that I might explore to ensure my Flask app can be successfully deployed despite the Python version disparity?

Your expertise and guidance would be greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Fahad Mohamed

Hi Fahad,

We will be able to best assist you if you reach out to us privately via the Render Dashboard. Be sure to select which service you are referring to.

Regards,
Mike

Render Support Engineer, MT (UTC-6)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.