Build stuck in ' Starting service with 'node dist/server.js''

From my last build a few days ago it’s been stuck in this:

Uploading build...
Dec 28 12:41:19 PM  ==> Deploying...
Dec 28 12:41:19 PM  ==> Build successful 🎉
Dec 28 12:41:36 PM  ==> Starting service with 'node dist/server.js'
Dec 28 12:41:40 PM  ==> Starting service with 'node dist/server.js'
Dec 28 12:41:55 PM  ==> Starting service with 'node dist/server.js'

and it just does not start my service nor does it gives any errors.

My service has been off since Dec 27 06:42:59 AM and I never got any alerts for it. There are obviously too much issues with Render and not prompt customer service.

I rolled. back to another deployment and it’s still the issue. The shell is not working as well.

Sorry, I need to migrate my stuff to another provider as I’m running a real business.

Hi Reggie. I’m sorry for the issues you’ve been experiencing. When a service restarts every few seconds like that it often means that the service has a health check endpoint that isn’t returning a successful status code. You can try temporarily removing the health check (under the service settings) to test this theory. Read more about health checks here: https://render.com/docs/zero-downtime-deploys#health-checks.

I removed the health check from the settings and redeployed it. See the screenshot. It will eventually timeout.

I had rollback like I said before to deploys when this wasn’t happening and it’s still not working out.

Okay, that rules out the health check path as the source of the issue. If you DM me with the service name and email associated with the account I’ll be happy to investigate further.