Any option or button to make immediate payment, account suspended

Hello guys
My account is suspended , due to issue in my credit card.
i update the card, but no way to make payment immediately.
any help.

moved to private message

Similar concern here I have mailed support but no response yet it been over 6 hours now all services are suspended I wish there would have been manual pay button if this things occur and please advice solution till then as I have added new card but issue still persist

@Mitesh_Metha We have responded to you privately. We appreciate your feedback and if you’d like to, you can submit and upvote a feature request around this on our feedback board.

I don’t understand this. Is this intentional for there to be no manual payment? It’s pretty annoying to have to contact support every time this happens because I always disable my card until I need to pay for something, to prevent the headache of unexpected charges.

Handled privately.

Having the same issue :frowning:

If you could charge me right now that would be great!

@yatxone I’ve DM’d you!

I have the same issue and the support team is taking too long to respond. I would like to make my payment asap, please fix this!

Hi Matheus,

I’ve replied to your original ticket.

Alan

My account isn’t suspended so I don’t have any issue at the moment but I have to say this is pretty worrying.

Cards get declined for all kinds of reasons and I would hate having to wait hours for a way to make a payment if my account is suspended and my app is down.

1 Like

Hello, my automatic payment is failing. I’m suspecting my local bank in India blocking automated payments, as I’ve encountered this problem on other platforms previously.

Could you please initiate a manual payment on my behalf?

Hi there,

I’m also trying to add 2 of my working credit cards as a payment method but they are all declined - the error message is “Your card was declined.”

If it helps, my ticket number’s 42212.

Travis