The system was unable to fetch metrics for this service

Hello. I’m seeing the following errors in two of my service’s dashboards:

The system was unable to fetch metrics for this service.
Please try again in a bit. Sorry!

But status page says there aren’t any issues. Is there something wrong with my services or is there an outage?

1 Like

Hi @abriginets,

Thank you for reporting this - our engineers are currently investigating the issue. We’ve updated our status page to reflect this and will continue to post updates there: https://status.render.com/

Hi @abriginets,

I just wanted to update you here that the issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience as we worked to address this.

Unfortunately it seems like this issue still occurs. I see main.bdd0a7ac.js:2 Error: Internal Server Error error in the console

Still unable to see metrics with all services… (“The system was unable to fetch metrics for this Redis.
Please try again in a bit. Sorry!”)

We are also still not able to see our metrics. We observed this yesterday, and the problem has persisted.

Metrics fail to load on all our services and databases hosted in Frankfurt and the metrics page displays the following message:

The system was unable to fetch metrics for this service.
Please try again in a bit. Sorry!

Yeah, same here. A bit disconcerting, as we’e just gone live and I wanted to watch the memory usage for any problems!

Hi, we’re very sorry about this! We’re continuing to investigate the issue here.

1 Like

Hi all,

We have confirmed that this issue has been resolved. We’re very sorry for the trouble here and the initial miscommunication.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.