Error 137 after deployment

Im trying to deploy my node js application on render. After deploying my application, the logs show that my application is listening on the port that it is assigned to however if i clicked the URL given to my application, it shows a 502 error. After a while, an error of 137 showed in the events tab. It showed that the deployment was unsuccessful

Hi Harikoa,

The best place to start is by taking a look at your deploy logs and/or application logs. Take a look over those to see if they help you debug what may be going on.

If you suspect an issue with Render’s platform if you could send a service id (visible in the URL when viewing your service in the Dashboard) I’d be happy to take a look.

Regards,

Matt

Do you have a discord so i can share my screen and you can help me? :frowning: Thanks

Hi Harikoa,

I’m afraid we do not. If you’re not comfortable sharing information on this forum you’re more than welcome to open a support ticket where you can share relevant data to help us troubleshoot.

Regards,

Matt

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.