Deployed web service app node using nest.js framework returns 404

It says Deployed in the region Oregon, USA and in the logs I can see that the app has started successfully but when I go to the url provided it returns a 404 but I am expecting a response from the server.

I am also accessing a Postgres db hosted on render and I have provided all the required environment variables. As I said, no errors in the logs.

Any idea what might be causing this?

I’m having a similar issue. Build was successful, but entering url gives 404.

I tried to deploy with other server (Ohio) and tested it. It works. Probably just need to wait for Oregon gets fixed.

I’ve switched server and db region to Frankfurt and it seems to be working for me

Hi there,
We’re investigating this issue and have an open incident for it at https://status.render.com/incidents/mnmbhg8hl7kd.

It is affecting new free services deployed to our Oregon region.

Regards,

John B

Hi there,
We’re close to resolving this incident now as we’ve fixed the issue, please check your services to ensure they are working as expected - if not try a manual deployment and if that doesn’t improve things then please reach out to us at support@render.com with details,

Regards,

John B

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.