Debugging Postgres storage issue

We are on a Pro Postgres instance which provides 94GB of storage. After two years of essentially running at almost 0% capacity, in the last two days the storage has been sharply increasing and is currently at around 10% allowed. This is from the metrics tab in the render dashboard.

When I dump a copy of the database, its only 200MB in size, which is far off from the 9.4GB I am seeing in the render dashboard. I am trying to debug what the issue is, is there any other places I should be looking to see what is going on?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi Paul,

It sounds like this might be something unique to your database that needs investigating.

Would you be comfortable either sharing the database ID or opening a support ticket from the dashboard and sharing details there?

Regards,

Matt

Hi Paul,

I asked the team about these symptoms and they were able to push a quick fix. Let me know if you’re still seeing this issue.

Regards,

Matt

Sorry for not replying back, I didnt get a notification. But yes the fix you guys deployed seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks for looking into it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.