Cloudfare error response on requests

Hello, I’m working on an university project involving a proxy. I deployed both the frontend ( a nextJS app) the proxy ( a FastAPI app) and a NodeJS backend web service .
The requests from the frontend reach the proxy succesfully, but then the forwarded request to the backend service fails with the response below.

I have free plan so no access to internal host adresses for the service.
Anyone has any idea why this happens and how can i fix it ?! Any help is much appreciated.

Would switching to starter instance on the backend instance and using the internal address to forward the request solve this ?

Hi there,

Are you using any authentication between your frontend, proxy and backend?

Potentially moving the backend to be a private service may simplify things, and if it’s only ever needed to be accessible via the proxy, then it wouldn’t hurt.

Regards,
Keith

No authentication, is just a simple demo here : https://vulnerable-web.onrender.com .

I will wait a bit, maybe some staff will look into it, but if not i will go with a payed private service.

Hi there,

If you need further help, please open a support ticket with us so we can look more closely at your application.

Regards,
Keith

Opened thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.