Can't deploy my Spring backend

Hello, I’ve been trying to deploy for hours yet I’m not able to find what the problem is. I’m using clever cloud to store my DB, if I run the spring boot app locally, everything works but when I try to deploy it on render, it fails. Below is the log of the deployment. I’d be thankful if you can help me point out the error.

Feb 7 01:15:30 AM  2023-02-07T04:15:30.101Z  INFO 1 --- [           main] o.s.b.w.embedded.tomcat.TomcatWebServer  : Tomcat started on port(s): 8080 (http) with context path ''
Feb 7 01:15:31 AM  2023-02-07T04:15:31.098Z  INFO 1 --- [ionShutdownHook] j.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean : Closing JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'default'

Hey there,
There’s really not much to be going on with the output you’ve shared there - you might be better off contacting us directly from the ‘help’ link in the navbar of the dashboard, you’ll be able to pick the impacted service this way and we’ll be able to assist further,

Regards,

John B

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.