Web Service - Deploy failed

Hi, everyone!

I’ve tried to deploy a new WebService app with Spring Boot and Thymeleaf, but I couldn’t.

==> Cloning from https://github.com/ezbueno/appointment-project

Apr 10 03:26:23 AM==> Checking out commit bab02b0d92c04bd8ab767349086b88299cc50c29 in branch main

Apr 10 03:26:26 AM#1 [internal] load build definition from Dockerfile

Apr 10 03:26:26 AM#1 transferring dockerfile: 2B done

Apr 10 03:26:26 AM#1 DONE 0.0s

Apr 10 03:26:26 AMerror: failed to solve: failed to read dockerfile: open Dockerfile: no such file or directory

Apr 10 03:26:26 AMerror: exit status 1

My Dockerfile content:

FROM ubuntu:latest AS build

RUN apt-get update && \

apt-get install -y openjdk-17-jdk maven

WORKDIR /app

COPY . .

RUN mvn clean install

FROM openjdk:17-jdk-slim

EXPOSE 8080

WORKDIR /app

COPY --from=build /app/target/appointment-app-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar appointment.jar

ENTRYPOINT [ “java”, “-jar”, “appointment.jar” ]

Do you have a Dockerfile in the root of the repo, or are you specifying an incorrect path in the root directory for the project? Perhaps share a screenshot of the folder structure and we can help out here?

Regards,

John B
Render Support, UTC+1 :uk:

I have an issue with my backend api developed in python using fastapi on production mode on render even though everything works perfectly on development mode. I successfully deployed my backend on render seperately from my frontend which means I have two different domains one for the backend and the other for the frontend. I am building an AI voice chatbot so when I send a voice message from my frontend, it sends the message to the backend which will return both my voice message and the backend audio playback message. Like I said before that everything works perfectly on dev mode. Upon further investigation I realized that there are errors in my console tab which are these " Failed to load resource: net::ERR_REQUEST_RANGE_NOT_SATISFIABLE
blob:https://ai-voice-chatbot-for-the-kids-frontend.onrender.com/ec105137-f31d-4128-97d4-d01a518bfecc:1
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_REQUEST_RANGE_NOT_SATISFIABLE
ai-voice-chatbot-for…end.onrender.com/:1 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to load because no supported source was found. " Please help me out.

@skybold Please start a new thread for your specific question or reach out to us from directly from our dashboard, but an error like this is more likely an application issue as opposed to a Render issue,

Regards,