Are deploys currently down?

Beginning at 7pm PST, all of my deployments have been failing with the following error messages:

• Exited with status 1 because of an internal system error. Our team has been notified.
  • Exited with status 2 because of an internal system error. Our team has been notified.

When reviewing the logs, everything appears to be deploying properly but it hangs at the “Deploying…” log before eventually getting labeled as a Failed deployment.

Right before this started I had a failed deployment due to a typescript error. After correcting the error and pushing a new commit and manually deploying, I repeatedly get the above-mentioned internal system error.

2 Likes

I’ve also had issues when I don’t think there should be. Meaning I am testing my app that was up and running as of last night.

I can’t do any new deployments right now; I get this message when I try:

“npm ERR! code EBADPLATFORM
Jan 17 12:51:48 PM npm ERR! notsup Unsupported platform for esbuild-sunos-64@0.14.54: wanted {“os”:“sunos”,“arch”:“x64”} (current: {“os”:“linux”,“arch”:“x64”})”

I was able to deploy again as of 10pm PST, no changes were made in my code base or render config so I think the issue was on Render’s side but still unclear.

Just to follow up here, these deploys were likely related to this incident: https://status.render.com/incidents/dk1x81j0d9ps. Which affected a subset of customers.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.