Animated map is not working after deployment

Hi guys
I have developed and deployed an interactive web application dashboard , but once I deployed it the animated plotly map did not display why is that , even though it was working perferctly on my local machine
please have a look at my code on GIthub GitHub - Datascientist88/Dash_Dashboard_COVID19_NO_ONE
as well as my application : https://bahageel-corona-covid19-dashboard.onrender.com/
help me solve this problem
with kind regards
Bahageel

Hey Mohammed,

Seems like it’s working for me. It takes a few seconds to load but I’m able to see and interact with the different components on the page.

Can you confirm that you’re still seeing the issue? If so, could you provide more details on what is exactly not working/showing up?

Regards.
Jérémy, Render Support

Hi there
I mean it does not switch to an animated map when I use the button after I deployed it on render
some people propose for me that I should use a global environment where I plot the two maps and then use the call back to switch between them but I do not know I can do that ?

Hey Mohammed,

This doesn’t seem specific to Render, I’m sorry as I’m not really able to help further on code related issues.

Regards.
Jérémy, Render Support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.