SSL doesn't work on custom domain

Hello!
I’ve added custom domain to my website and added A record and CNAME to my domain configuration. It seems to work but the connection is not secure. Also, it still says that DNS update needed in render dashboard.
The address is: vipasana.com.ua
How can I fix this? Thanks.

Hello!

It looks like your site is working now. Occasionally it takes a bit of time for DNS to propagate and the certificate to be issued.

yep, thanks

1 Like

For an application, I need to connect using SSL only. The connection requires the path to SSL installation (pem etc) and some CAA records. If I use a custom domain, can I get the required path info to the SSL installation?

Hi,

You’ve tagged on to a very old post here, which I don’t think is on quite the same topic.

Please feel free to raise a ticket from the “Help” or “Contact Support” links while logged into the Dashboard and share some specific details of the issue you are trying to achieve that may help us troubleshoot it with you, e.g., service name/ID, domains, reproduction steps, etc.

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.