Slow loading website (MERN)

iam using free plan to deploy both client (react) and backend (node js) the deployment process is quiet slow, I know because of free plan but the problem is the website is loading slowly expecialy doing some get or post request eg: When login,signup and creating a post and storing to the db it taking some time is it because of the free plan or not… Iam using High speed internet… I check my code and Optimized it (Based on my Knowledge)… Please some one replay is the sloy loading because of free plan or not…

It’s possible that the slow loading times and delays in processing your requests are due to the limitations of the free plan you’re using. While we do our best to provide a reliable and efficient service, there are some limitations to what can be achieved on a free plan, including reduced resources and slower processing times. It’s important to keep in mind that the performance of your website can be impacted by a variety of factors, including the complexity of your code, the number of requests being processed, and the resources available to your app.

That being said, optimizing your code can certainly help to improve the performance of your app, and it’s always a good idea to ensure that your code is as streamlined and efficient as possible. Additionally, you may want to consider upgrading to a paid plan to access additional resources and faster processing times. Our support team would be happy to assist you with this if you have any questions or concerns.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.