How deploy a Nestjs app at the platform?

Hi there, I need to deploy a Nestjs app on render.com but I have problems when I try to deploy the app: Example image:

How resolve this problem? I need help for deploy a nest app or a guide for me

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

We don’t have a specific guide for NestJS but it looks like you’re trying to reference a TypeScript file which might not be there there, I’m not sure on your exact issue, but some common checks you could make which may help:

• Ensure your Node version is the same as you run locally. This can be done in various ways: Specifying a Node Version
  • Use the same package manager as you do locally for your Build & Start Commands, (e.g. npm or yarn)
  • Install dependencies and build the app in the Build Command, (e.g. npm install; npm build;)
  • Use the Start Command to start your app, e.g. (npm start:prod)

If you’re still having trouble after checking the above, sharing more details may help us troubleshoot it with you, e.g. any further logs/errors/output, build/start command, etc. If you don’t want to share these details on the community forum, please feel free to raise a ticket with support@render.com

Alan

Hi, thanks for your response. My problem is that I can’t submit the nest app to the Render platform. When I deploy manually or when is auto-deploying when a commit is pushed, Render again tries to implement the app but I can see an error in the logs. This is my project structure:

The file index.ts is inside the bootstrap folder, and runs the app and It looks like that doesn’t It can find the file in the directory

This feels more like a configuration issue than a folder structure issue.

If you could share some more details it may help us troubleshoot it with you, e.g. any further logs/errors/output, service name/ID, current Build/Start commands, etc. If you don’t want to share these details on the community forum, please feel free to raise a ticket with support@render.com

Alan

I’m also trying to deploy a NestJS API (GraphQL) onto render platform, and the problem I’m facing is that the build log kept sayin deployment is in progress after I triggered deploy 17 hours ago. I wonder if render support deploying GraphQL APIs at all.

Well, so far I couldn’t deploy the app to Render. I am using the Railway service for now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.