Help with static site deployment

Hi! I am following Chris Blakely’s tutorial on building and launching an enterprise level food ordering platform (I’m not sure if I’m allowed to include a link to his youtube video, but for anyone interested, the title of the video is pretty much the bolded above). I have followed his steps to deploying both the frontend static site and backend web service on render, but while it works fine when deployed on my local machine, I am unable to access my user-profile page nested within a protected route. I tried removing the protected route and the other features are behaving as expected. I have included the rewrite rule of changing “/*” to “/index.html”, my protected route returns an if isAuthenticated, and otherwise.
My github is /MelvinCZJ and the repo name is mern-food-ordering-app-frontend and the site is deployed to https://mern-food-ordering-app-frontend-om6o.onrender.com if anyone is free to help me out with this!

Hi there,

It looks like your call to /api/my/user on your backend is giving a 401 response. You can see this if you open the browser console when making the request to the user’s profile.

I don’t see any logs in your backend service that indicate why this may occur, so you may need to add some additional logging to see what is happening.

Regards,

Keith
Render Support, UTC+10 :australia: