Exited with status 16

Hello everybody.
Could you help me ?
What does it mean? Exited with status 16

1 Like

Same thing for me. I am just trying to test with a simple Rails 7 app. I have one home page and notes resource. The database service is successful, but the Web service works, with not indication as to why other then “Exited with status 16”. The logs are blank. I even tried with one of the paid versions. Same result. Disappointed in the product so far.

1 Like

Same issue with a simple Rails 7 app. No logs, so can’t debug.

Is it possible that someone from renders give us the answer?(simply i new here)

Maksim, could you share your serviceID - it’s in the URL when you’re looking at the service in our dashboard, starts with srv- and we can take a look here.

John B

if i correct it’s
srv-ccon4sta49940mq54blg/deploys/dep-ccon4u5a49940mq54d80
thanks

Hey there,
So for folks experiencing error code 16 this error is occurring too quickly in the build for us to be able to catch it and log it (we have work do here) - the error you’re getting is:

==> Running build command './bin/render-build.sh'...Your bundle only supports platforms ["x86_64-darwin-20"] but your local platform is x86_64-linux. Add the current platform to the lockfile with`bundle lock --add-platform x86_64-linux` and try again.==> Build failed 😞

or

==> Running build command './bin/render-build.sh'...Your bundle only supports platforms ["x64-mingw-ucrt"] but your local platform is x86_64-linux. Add the current platform to the lockfile with `bundlelock --add-platform x86_64-linux` and try again.==> Build failed 😞

John B

3 Likes

@John_B that was the fix. Thank you. I recall having to do the same for heroku deploy.

thanks a lot, you are doing greate job!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.