Error getting active endpoint: revision.serving.knative.dev "srv-cciu6t9gp3jn57usv27g-kn-00015" not found

While deploying the node.js app. It used to work fine in previous commits then when I deployed new commit it shows this error. I then redeployed the commit which was working fine but now this commit also gives this error. PLEASE HELP !!!

I am having the same issue.

Hi there,
We’re investigating this issue and have an open incident for it at https://status.render.com/incidents/mnmbhg8hl7kd.

It is affecting new free services deployed to our Oregon region.

Regards,

John B

Hi there,
We’re close to resolving this incident now as we’ve fixed the issue, please check your services to ensure they are working as expected - if not try a manual deployment and if that doesn’t improve things then please reach out to us at support@render.com with details,

Regards,

John B

I’m having the same problem here

I am getting the below error after the deployment

Error getting active endpoint: revision.serving.knative.dev “srv-cdc35oha6gdjgo9a9b6g-kn-00001” not found

I’m seeing the same thing as well

Hi all, same issue here.

This thread has descended into a ‘me too’ thread and whilst any recent repeats of the OP message may be similar they will be unrelated to the incident at the time.

If you are experiencing this message, please reach out to our support team at support@render.com with details.