Error 1000: DNS points to prohibited IP

I have just done a deployment and am getting the above error. Searching through the forum, it appears to be a problem on Render.com side? Can the mods point me to right direction please. Do I need to do something specific or render.com needs to fix this?

Error:
ERROR 1000
DNS points to prohibited IP
You’ve requested a page on a website (link) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare’s system.

Can I share my specific details with one of the mods so this can be investigated please. Await a reply :slight_smile:

Thank you,

With this long delay in response, I dont understand how Render.com intends to provide a good service to its paying customers.

Hey @Kay2dan,

When using Cloudflare, you will need to CNAME to your onrender subdomain rather than using an A record to the 216.24.57.1 IP address.

Thanks for getting back to me Jake. I am not using Cloudflare so I dont know how this error occurred. I did delete that instance and re-run the build in a new instance and it started working fine. Thank you.