I am trying, unsuccessfully, to deploy the render-examples default sveltekit project to render.
- I have copied the render-examples/sveltekit template into a public repository in my github account
- I have changed nothing in this repository
- I created a new static site on render and linked it to my github repo
- I have set the build and run commands as directed
- The build starts, then fails with a message that “Unrecognized option ‘enableSourcemap’”
Apparently, enableSourcemap requires svelte build 3.44 but the devDependency in render-examples default project package.lock.json is 3.34. I presume the project is rebuilt automatically by render when I update the repo, or click on the manual update button on my render dashboard. And I also presume that there is no way for a user to update svelte on render. I am very much a noobie here. If I have made an obvious error, or omitted some necessary step, please clue me in.