Create render web service for Django

Hi Im trying to create a web service in render for a Django Application with a summary service I made, to sent this summary somewhere else. Can someone specify me how can I do It because It always give me an error and I dont know why it says build failed maybe I have to do or configure something before or im putting some parameter wrong.

Hi Jaime,

Have you tried checking the events log on Render?
That would be a good starting point to help you establish what exactly is failing in your Django web service deployment.
Just click Events > Deploy on any of the failed builds to see the build log and specific error(s) on Render web services page.

PS, I’m not Render support but thought this would help.

Hi,

As Jaiden suggests, the service deploys logs are probably the best place to start debugging issues.

Also, reviewing the Getting Started with Django on Render may covers some points of a Django deploy you haven’t considered.

If you still need help from the community, share some specific details of the issue you are experiencing that may help people troubleshoot it with you, e.g. any logs/errors/output, settings, reproduction steps, screenshots, etc.

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.