Content security header not updated on one of my static site pages

Hi,

I have updated a Content Security Policy request header that seems to be intermittently updated and then not - which is causing some pages to display content and others not, it’s causing me a bit of a headache because I cannot figure out what to do to resolve this.

I’ve tried to clear cache and manually deploy and that fixed a couple of the other pages but this one page seems to be a persistently not updating, but then also when refreshing pages that are working they then seem to revert to the older CSP. I know it’s not my own cache as I’m testing this in Browserstack and a number of other devices - even curl -v

Does anyone have any advice or can help please?

Many thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you seeing the issue right after updating these headers or does the issue persist over a longer timescale (hours/days)?

If you could share some examples of the issue you are experiencing that may help us troubleshoot it with you, e.g. any logs/errors/output, specific URLs, service ID, reproduction steps, etc. If you don’t want to share these details on the community site, please feel free to raise a ticket with support@render.com.

Kind regards

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.