42 / 5,000 Resultados de traducción Traducción Problems when committing git in render

I am having the following problem when I make a git commit to render.com. I have an application with react+node.js+mongosdb-atlas, everything works fine, the page uploads images to a folder that is already defined in my code and created in the repository, but when committing the data already uploaded, in this case the uploaded images do not I find them, it’s as if I deleted them and I need those images, what should I do to solve that problem.

Hi,

Render instances have an ephemeral filesystem, meaning any file written to the instance after it has booted will be lost when it next restarts (e.g. spun down if on free instance type, next deploy, manual restart, etc.).

If you want to use file uploads on your service, you’ll need to have a persistent store, e.g. a Render Disk (which is chargeable and also requires a paid instance type) or an external service like AWS S3.

Alan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.