Hi Render community,
I have deployed the following services:
- API developed with NestJS
- Sales website with Nuxt 3 for general web traffic
- Admin website with Nuxt 3 for administration
- iPad webapp with Nuxt 3 for receiving bookings from customers
- iPad webapp with Nuxt 3 for handling bookings by staff
They have all been deployed for 1 month and has been working.
After yesterday’s maintenance by Render, the 2 iPad webapps receive CORS errors. They did not receive any updates for a month. The API has been updated on Friday, but everything worked Saturday and even Sunday until after the maintenance.
Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://xxxxx' from origin 'https://yyyyy' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: It does not have HTTP ok status.
While writing this message, the CORS errors disappeared on 1 of the sites.
Can anybody help me what is going on?