We are making changes to Render Addons. To continue using Formspree, LogDNA, Quotaguard or Scout APM with your services running on Render, use the following instructions to update your current setup by May 17th, 2021.
We use Manifold to provision Addons behind the scenes. Unfortunately, Manifold is shutting down operations. Starting on May 17th, 2021, you will no longer be able to use Single Sign On (SSO) to access your Addons, and you will need to manage usage and billing directly with each Addon provider.
Follow our integration docs to configure new Addons:
- Scout APM
- LogDNA - Try out Log Streams! Our new native logging solution is compatible with LogDNA and other supported logging providers.
Follow the instructions below to migrate AddOns you would like to continue using with your Render services. Once you’ve migrated your Addons, please delete the old version as well as any unused integrations from your Addons tab.
We’ve built a native logging solution: Log Streams. Learn how to use it here.
You can use our new logging solution with LogDNA, or any other supported provider. If you decide to use LogDNA, you’ll have to create a new LogDNA account. You can transfer your existing configuration to the new account by following LogDNA’s docs.
To migrate your account off Manifold, follow these steps:
- Go to the Addons tab in the Render dashboard. Click on your Formspree Addon to navigate to the Settings page and click the SSO link to login to Formspree.
- Click the Account link in the top right navigation of the Formspree interface.
- Click the Change Email button to set your login email.
- Select one of your verified email addresses. If you don’t see a valid email address, exit the modal to add and verify a linked email address. Then return to Step 3 to set that email address as your login email.
- Now click the link to begin resetting your password.
- Be sure to use the same email address that you just selected for logging into your account.
- Find the reset password link in your email inbox. Click the link. Follow the prompts to reset your password.
Once you’ve reset your password you can log in to Formspree and manage your account.
To complete this process, do the following few steps:
- Sign up for a new subscription for either QuotaGuard Static or QuotaGuard Shield here: Pricing - Static IP's from QuotaGuard. Don’t worry, the QuotaGuard team will add your current proxy settings to this new subscription, so you can choose any of the configuration settings as they will have no affect on your eventual service.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org letting them know you’ve signed up and are a current Render customer. To help them figure out your current Render account, please include either your current QuotaGuard username or Render email address.
- QuotaGuard will copy all of your current Render information to the new subscription proxy. This will not cause your current Render connections or proxy to stop working.
- QuotaGuard Customer Support will email you that your new subscription is set up exactly as your old subscription. You can then try the new subscription out and make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
- When you’re ready, you can switch to the new subscription prior to May 17th, 2021. QuotaGuard can also help you make that change when it is convenient for your team.
For migration support, email email@example.com.