Implementing Custodial Wallets

We have implemented Supertokens for our Web3 product. I am looking forward to implementing custodial wallets for our users to make the user flow seamless. Do you provide any features like Hardware Security Module (HSM) or Key Management System (KMS) that I can use to achieve this (Similar to magic.link)?

Hi there,

Just to confirm, are you sure you are asking the right “Render”? We are a software infrastructure provider. I think there is a “Render Network” out there that has something to do with wallets and such.

Regards,
Mike

Render Support Engineer, MT (UTC-6, UTC-7 in Winter)

Yes I am asking to the right “Render”, I wanted to know whether you provide Hardware Secure Modules like AWS.

Please Can we have an API to access an account where instance can be created on the render platform rebooted and more.

This is unrelated to the question that was being asked here. Please don’t hijack topics, start a new one as you have done at APIs on Render to bridge two applications online

Hi Abylin,

Thanks for clarifying.

No, we do not support these features at this time.

Regards,
Mike

Render Support Engineer, MT (UTC-6, UTC-7 in Winter)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.