Images unreliably load on mobile

Hi guys so I’ve built a little webpage and everything seems to be working alright. Prompt and responsive on pc. Only issue is, when I try loading the same site on my phone, it’s unpredictable. Usually it loads all the images correctly, but sometimes, for whatever reason, it won’t display some images. This only pertains to 2 images in my nav bar. Everything else always loads. It will usually display everything correctly every 3-4 refreshes. No idea what the problem may be. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: IPhone 10 is what I’m using

Anyone???

Hey there,

It would be worth looking in the network inspector to see what it’s telling you - are you receiving a 404 or some other status code perhaps?

John B
Render Support, UTC+1 :uk:

Hi John, thanks for the response. No 404 or other errors. Happening on my ipad as well. Not sure about other devices. Do you have any idea what might cause this?

Are you seeing a request for the asset in the network inspector? If you’re seeing a request for it and it’s not being displayed then that would suggest a CSS issue perhaps,

Regards,

John B
Render Support, UTC+1 :uk:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.