Error Server (500)

I uploaded my project to the cloud, but when I send a form I get an error, I attach the log

Sep 11 09:40:42 AM 127.0.0.1 - - [11/Sep/2023:15:40:42 +0000] “POST /contacto/ HTTP/1.1” 500 145 “https://pellet.onrender.com/contacto/” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36”

Hi there,

A 500 response will generally come from your service. If your logs aren’t telling you why this is happening you may need to increase the log level, turn on debug mode or add your own additional debug logs.

Regards,

Keith
Render Support, UTC+10 :australia:

I am workin in django framework.
I have the same issue but, when i change DEBBUG To True all work ok.

DEBUG = True. All ok.
DEBUG =False. not work

Hey,

It seems that your debug settings might be toggling certain features in your app settings, causing it to be unprepared to handle traffic or even launch in a non-DEBUG mode. You’re using Django, aren’t you? Before anything else, try running your app locally without DEBUG mode. Review your settings.py file and ensure your conditional statements are accurate and connecting to the resources you intend to.

Jérémy.
Render Support, UTC+3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.