Authorization header error

Hello! I have an app hosted on render.com, React + Node.js + Express and i have a problem with the Authorization header. On localhost is working good, but on render site it’s not setting the Authorization header on request. I configured CORS, i tried also with fetch, with axios, but no header present. Do I need to add something in the render site setting or something? Thanks in advice

Edit: The problem was that I didn’t know that i need to run build locally, so the code wasn’t just updating. This topic can be closed.

I have the same issue. I tried session store (connect-mongo, connect-mongodb-session) but it does not work. Plase write your solution if you fix this problem

My problem was that i didn’t run build before deploying on my react app, so the code wasn’t updating. Try the API with postman first and check if your endpoint is working good.

Hi there,

In general, this should work on Render, and when an issue does occur, it will be an issue with your code. You need to debug this further and provide specific examples of what is not working before we are able to help.

Regards,

Keith
Render Support, UTC+10 :australia:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.