Render Build failed Exited with status 255: no change to my site

Hi, have been experiencing build failures starting today, I have not made any changes to my site but the build is failing. Any ideas?

Apr 9 01:12:29 PM ERROR 2021/04/09 17:12:29 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: about/single.html:3:8: executing “about/single.html” at <partial “head.html” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/render/project/src/themes/glancedemo/layouts/partials/head.html:36:99”: execute of template failed: template: partials/head.html:36:99: executing “partials/head.html” at <.MediaType.Suffix>: can’t evaluate field Suffix in type media.Type
Apr 9 01:12:29 PM Error: Error building site: failed to render pages: render of “home” failed: execute of template failed: template: index.html:3:8: executing “index.html” at <partial “head.html” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/render/project/src/themes/glancedemo/layouts/partials/head.html:36:99”: execute of template failed: template: partials/head.html:36:99: executing “partials/head.html” at <.MediaType.Suffix>: can’t evaluate field Suffix in type media.Type
Apr 9 01:12:29 PM ERROR 2021/04/09 17:12:29 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: _default/single.html:3:8: executing “_default/single.html” at <partial “head.html” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/render/project/src/themes/glancedemo/layouts/partials/head.html:36:99”: execute of template failed: template: partials/head.html:36:99: executing “partials/head.html” at <.MediaType.Suffix>: can’t evaluate field Suffix in type media.Type
Apr 9 01:12:29 PM ERROR 2021/04/09 17:12:29 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: _default/single.html:3:8: executing “_default/single.html” at <partial “head.html” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/render/project/src/themes/glancedemo/layouts/partials/head.html:36:99”: execute of template failed: template: partials/head.html:36:99: executing “partials/head.html” at <.MediaType.Suffix>: can’t evaluate field Suffix in type media.Type
Apr 9 01:12:29 PM ERROR 2021/04/09 17:12:29 render of “section” failed: execute of template failed: template: contact/single.html:3:8: executing “contact/single.html” at <partial “head.html” .>: error calling partial: “/opt/render/project/src/themes/glancedemo/layouts/partials/head.html:36:99”: execute of template failed: template: partials/head.html:36:99: executing “partials/head.html” at <.MediaType.Suffix>: can’t evaluate field Suffix in type media.Type
Apr 9 01:12:29 PM Total in 57 ms
Apr 9 01:12:29 PM ==> Build failed :disappointed:

Sorry about that @ntosh. Can you provide the name of your site so we can take a closer look? Feel free to follow up here or in a DM.

Hey David, sorry this was an issue with a shortcode in my site. Thanks for responding! :slight_smile:

1 Like