Langflow deployment on web service not working

I’ve deployed a blueprint provided by Langflow (I also tried a manual setup with the Git repo).
It says its live, but can’t be accessed on the URL for the server, just infinite spin.

Healthcheck says its live and the log don’t indicate anything wrong.


Please could you share some specific details of the issue you are experiencing that may help us troubleshoot it with you, e.g. any specific URLs, service name/ID, reproduction steps, etc.

If you don’t want to share these details on the community forum, please feel free to raise a ticket from the “Help” or “Contact Support” links while logged into the Dashboard.


If you deployed it to a private service you won’t be able to access it directly from that URL. I made the same mistake initially.

I’ve gone on to use a private service to run langflow and setup an oauth proxy on a web service to handle the connections

if you dont do this then your langflow install is visible to the internet!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.