Cors issue on render for Zep - (Access-Control-Origin)

I have a webserver Zep (for zep memory integration with flowise) webserver on Render but I’m currently getting an error when my chrome extension is connecting to the render-hosted zep (it works fine on other endpoints), how do I setup the Access-Control-Allow-Origin = * on Render’s shell in the dashboard?

Hi there,

Can you share more details regarding this issue? You likely need to configure your Zep service so it responds to the correct CORS headers. Render will not add these headers for you.

If you would prefer not to post specific details about your service in a public forum, please open a ticket directly with us from our dashboard.

Regards,

Keith
Render Support, UTC+10 :australia:

So, through render’s shell I could access zep’s config.yaml in order to change zep’s setting, but I can’t edit the file in zep’s shell, how can I edit it?

Hi there,

Zep’s config file is included in their image, you can’t change it through our web shell. Is what you need to change an environment variable you can set: https://docs.getzep.com/deployment/config/

Regards,

Keith
Render Support, UTC+10 :australia:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.