I’ve isolated a bug or problem with how a docker app can (not) use websockets. The error is probably being printed from nginx (according to my smart friend).
('18.104.22.168', 48389) - "WebSocket /" 403
- Create a free/paid docker app
- Set the repo slug to
- Check that logs, to see that the webtorrent seeder runs, you’ll see a printout for the
magnetURI, which will always be this:
- Once the upload is finished, a webtorrent seed will be started, which will signal to the tracker that it is ready to serve the video. The swarm will be notified and you can check whether you can now download video by clicking here.
- If everything works correctly then the beavis and butthead clip should load.
- To debug the stream (a bit more) try out the webtorrent file checker